Work-related post, y’all. Using my personal blog because we are still putting the finishing touches on our website. I do love my job, but writing about it here is atypical. Anyway!…
In ONE WEEK FROM TODAY, we officially open memberships to 12th & Broad. What does that mean?
It means that for $14 a month, members get:
- Tickets to our events (at least one a month, held in unique spaces in your favorite neighborhoods with wonderful local creative and business partners)
- Home delivery of our quarterly glossy magazine about Nashville’s creative and entrepreneurial culture
- A digital subscription to The Tennessean
- Perks like free drinks, ticket giveaways, and exclusive experiences with our partners.
Everything we do is designed to celebrate the talented, inventive and thoughtful people, organizations and businesses collaborating to make Nashville the place we are so proud to call home.
Become a member next week and you’ll get in free to our “Christmas Staycation” party on Friday, Dec. 13. Tickets for non-members are $25, which itself is a steal considering:
- We’ll have My So-Called Band playing 90s covers in a motorcycle shop / vacant gentlemen’s club in the South6th District, which is emerging as a new arts scene we know you’ll want to support. (Thank you to our friend Shelby Smith for letting us use his awesome building between Music City Center and the Nashville Rescue Mission.)
- Our non-profit creative partner, Turnip Green Creative Reuse, is helping us with over-the-top Christmas Vacation-themed decorations.
- Everyone will get at least one free drink (members get two), complements of Lipman Brothers.
- And if you bring a new or gently-used winter hat (think Uncle Eddie from the movie), we’ll be sure it’s donated to the Mission across the street.
This whole party – like Nashville – will be at least 15 shades of amazing.
Tickets to Christmas Staycation – as well as memberships that will get you into a year’s worth of similar events with topics ranging from music and literature to art and fashion to food and rec sports – will go on sale on Monday, Dec. 9.
Memberships and Christmas Staycation tickets will be available on our website, which launches Dec. 9.
ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!